About This Course
You'll find a complete introduction of Python to advanced level concepts that'll help you with building Python applications from scratch. Statements, functions, operators, dictionaries and everything you need to know about Python to become a master is taught in this course. You'll learn to program and analyze data with Python and develop programs that'll help you in gathering, cleaning, analyzing and visualizing data.Read More
What skills you will gain
- Developing a solid understanding of the Python programming language.
- Develop powerful Python applications.
- Create unique Python projects through data retrieval, processing, and visualization.
- Developing your resume to land freelance projects and full-time positions in multinational organizations.
What you will learn
- Essential Python keywords, operators, statements, and expressions to make programming easy to grasp.
- Complete chapters on object-oriented programming including tKInter (for building GUI Interfaces)
- Using databases with Python.
- Python programs to solve easy-to-complex tasks
- Application of Python in machine learning, artificial intelligence, robotics and cybersecurity
Course Delivery Mode
The training will be delivered online via our alnafi.com portal, which is designed to cater 50 Million Nafi members. The portal has all the key features like:
- Watching and tracking videos
- Progress monitoring,
- Attempting quizzes,
- Submitting assignments,
- Asking questions from the teachers and mentors
Learning Python will help you excel in fields like cybersecurity, artificial intelligence, robotics, and as a Python developer.
Junior Python developer's annual salary is $74,500. Middle Python developer's annual salary is $100,500. Senior Python developer's annual salary is $109,000. (DDidev)
The average machine learning salary, according to Indeed's research, is approximately $146,085. (Springboard)
- Python Primer
- Python Alpha
- Python Beta
- Python Beta The Next Level up! Part 1
- Python Beta The Next Level up! Part 2
- Python Beta The Next Level up! Part 4
- Python Beta The Next Level up! Part 3