Prerequisites: No Pre-Requisites
Instructor: Muhammad Faisal
About This Course
This is a deep dive into the world of offensive penetration testing. In this course, you'll develop a deep understanding of Python, Linux and a solid grip on pentesting tools like Wireshark, Nmap, etc. We'll teach you basic to the most advanced methods of finding vulnerabilities through pentesting techniques like information gathering, create exploits and be able to escalate privileges.
Course Delivery Mode
The training will be delivered online via our alnafi.com portal, which is designed to cater 50 Million Nafi members. The portal has all the key features like:
- Watching and tracking videos
- Progress monitoring,
- Attempting quizzes,
- Submitting assignments,
- Asking questions from the teachers and mentors
What you will learn
- Set up your environment for performing penetration testing with Kali Linux
- Enumerate/scan systems with Netdiscover, Nmap, Dirb, Nikto, etc.
- Use and modify public exploits
- Recognize legit public exploits from fake exploits
- Use several techniques to gain access to a system from both remote and local side
- Use several techniques to escalate privileges
- Exploitation of SQL Injection,XSS,LFI & RFI,Command Injection etc.
- Perform remote exploitation of systems And much more.
Cyber Security jobs requiring ISO 27001 qualifications are now starting at $70,000 and rising up to $120,000. (IT Governance USA)
What skills you will gain
- Establish critical procedures, strategies and processes that can be quickly put into effect
- Be assured that you are willing to secure the organisation and fulfil the needs of stakeholders
- Promote consistent professional progress through the organisation
- Establish the foundation for your own method of information security management (ISMS)
- To improve your ISMS system and build expertise and information security support through your organisation, acquire knowledge