Duration: : 6-12 Months
Prerequisites: No Pre-Requisites
Instructor: Muhammad Faisal -
About This Course
No prerequisites are required for this course. Start from scratch and truly excel in the world of threat intelligence and incident response specialist. There are 4 stages of 4 months each which include learning Python, Linux, CISSP, cybersecurity basics and then moving on to more advanced concepts including network threat hunting, windows forensic, incident response handling and much more. This course enables you to become an incident handler, exploitation analyst, cyber defence forensic analyst and much more.
What you will learn
- Grasp the fundamentals of Python and Linux.
- Prepare for the CISSP Certification.
- Learn Cyber Security Essentials.
- Learn Threat Hunting Techniques.
- Perform Hands-on Network Threat Hunting.
- Learn Cyber Defense Incident Responder techniques.
Course Delivery Mode
The training will be delivered online via our alnafi.com portal, which is designed to cater 50 Million Nafi members. The portal has all the key features like:
The average salary of a Cyber Threat Analyst falls between $100,249 and $128,766. (Salary.com)
What skills you will gain
- Detect the reason behind the security breach.
- Locate the compromised systems and apply security patches.
- Conduct risk surveys to classify what has been compromised or altered.
- Remediate incidents through proven techniques.
- Establish primary sources of information on threats.
- Track down new violations using the attacker's information