Duration: 3-6 Month
Prerequisites: No Pre-Requisites
Instructor: Muhammad Faisal -
About This Course
CISSP is one of the most challenging exams in the world of security. It requires a solid level of understanding and in-depth insights into core security concepts at a technical and managerial level.
AlNafi’s lead instructor of CISSP, Muhammad Faisal is a top-level cybersecurity expert and his teaching and field experience makes the learning experience easy and smoother.
Earning the CISSP proves you can effectively design, implement and manage a best-in-class cybersecurity program.
AlNafi’s CISSP program consists of recorded lectures, quizzes, and an extensive set of practice questions that get you up and running for the exam.
The CISSP course is 100% online and self-paced. We have a Q/A dedicated forum on AlNafi to ask questions and queries at any point in your CISSP journey.
What you will learn
What you will learn
- Strategically prepare for CISSP Certification
- In-depth instruction on all the domains of CISSP
- Test taking strategies that’ll help you pass the exam
- Practice exam questions for higher chances of success
And much more.
What Skills Will You Gain?
- Design a secure environment catering the organizational objectives, and industry-standard architectures
- Create operational security and continuity through preventive and recovery operations
- Learn network security, protocols, & information security management
- Learn To Think Like A Security Manager
CISSP makes it easy to land a high-paying security role.
CISSP-certified IT professionals earn an average salary of $140,000 making it one of the highest paid certification on a global level. (ISC2)
As of now, there are only 141607 CISSP in the world. This means high demand, low supply. (ISC2)
Course Delivery Mode
The training will be delivered online via our alnafi.com portal, which is designed to cater 50 Million Nafi members. The portal has all the key features like:
- Watching and tracking videos,
- Progress monitoring,
- Attempting quizzes,
- Submitting assignments,
- Asking questions from the teachers and mentors,