About This Course
In this course, you’ll learn about Information Security Managementand the measures to deter security violations and aims to secure organisational records. Some of the high-profile breaches of IT security have recently shed light on the pressing need for organisations to secure sensitive data. AlNafi's ISO (27-001,017,018) Lead Implementer & Auditor course is a valuable asset for security experts that helps enterprise users to protect business-critical company information.
What you will learn
- 4 Stages of ISO 27001 Standards
- The main ISO/IEC 27001 definitions and principles
- Identify a typical system for the ISO/IEC 27001 implementation following the PDCA loop
- Execute a baseline analysis of the existing status of organisations with respect to ISO/IEC 27001
- Identifying the principles, strategies, techniques and criteria for successfully managing ISMS.
- Understanding the relationship between all ISMS aspects, including the organization's risk control, risk management and business process compliance.
- Manage and manage the ISMS effectively in compliance with the international standard of ISO 27001.
- An awareness of an organization's efficient management of information security and therefore the preservation of your information and that of your stakeholders
What skills you will gain
- Establish critical procedures, strategies and processes that can be quickly put into effect
- Be assured that you are willing to secure the organisation and fulfil the needs of stakeholders
- Promote consistent professional progress through the organisation
- Establish the foundation for your own method of information security management (ISMS)
- To improve your ISMS system and build expertise and information security support through your organisation, acquire knowledge
Cyber Security jobs requiring ISO 27001 qualifications are now starting at $70,000 and rising up to $120,000. (IT Governance USA)
Course Delivery Mode
The average salary for a female CISSP falls between $73,627 and $111,638, while the average male salary is between $78,788 and $119,184. The CISSP is a foundational certification for those seeking a higher level security profession as well as one of the most highly sought.
- Watching and tracking videos,
- Progress monitoring,
- Attempting quizzes,
- Submitting assignments,
- Asking questions from the teachers and mentors,
- ISO 27001 Lead Implementer & Auditor Course 101
- ISO 27000 family of Standards
- Reviewing ISO 27001, ISO 27017, ISO 27018
- ISO Documentation Journey
- ISO 27001 Annex A Policy and Procedures Development
- Training and Awareness Plan for ISMS
- Procedure for Internal Audit
- Management Review Minutes & Correctve Actions Procedures