The relationship between Internet of things and AI is like our human brain and body organs. Body organs collect all kinds of sensory data and send it over to our brain. Based on the data our brain makes the decision on how to behave and act when it comes to our wellbeing.
For example, IOT (Internet of things) devices push RAW data and based on that data Artificial Intelligence makes the decision as to what those IoT devices should do in real life i.e. speak, hear, jump, sleep, rest so on and so forth whether its robots or otherwise autonomous cars etc. or other emerging technologies. AI, ML and DL are tightly knotted with each other and are playing a crucial role in our relationship with various technologies and the world itself. AI serve as a baseline knowledge toward advance Machine Learning and Deep Learning technologies.
• IT security-related practitioners
• IT auditors
• Consultants working at Big 4 firms
• Forensics Investigators
• Network or security analysts
• Security Operations Center (SOC) engineers
• Network administrators
• Information security specialists
• Risk management professionals
The course is intended for anyone who would like to pursue a career in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning etc. The course is designed in such a way that Grade 5 students till professional can take the course and builds their skill set to be prepared for the next generation technologies and professional jobs.
The average salary for "artificial intelligence" ranges from approximately $72,320 per year for Software Engineer Intern to $138,582 per year for Machine Learning Engineer.
Salary information comes from 57,879 data points collected directly from employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 36 months.
Available: Sep 1st 2020
Prerequisites: No Pre-Requisites
Instructor: Dr.Zeeshan Usmani
Gujarati & English
Dr. Usmani is a Fulbright Scholar and Eisenhower Fellow. He holds a PhD and MS in Computer Science from the Florida Institute of Technology. His PhD work focuses on big data for counter-terrorism. His work has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, CNN, AOL News, Wired Magazine, NPR, MIT’s Technology Review, Florida Today, and The Economist.
He has authored dozens of research papers, articles, and several books. His research strengths include Data Sciences, Artificial intelligence, blockchain, Predictive analytics, and modeling human emergent behaviors.
- Welcome to the course!
- Instructor's Introduction
- Why You Need This Course?
- Artificial & Intelligence
- What is AI
- Housekeeping and Questions
- Intellience Quotient (IQ)Housekeeping and Questions
- Nature Versus Nurture
- Massive Prime
- Animal Intelligence
- Swarm Intelligence
- Career Paths
- Guest Module - Dr. Tafseer Ahmed (NLP)
- Guest Module - Ammar Malik (AI to Cure Disease)
- Guest Module - Charlotte Dungan (AI Big Ideas)
- Guest Module - Dr. Adnan Masood (AI Applications)
- Guest Module - Dr. Junaid Qadir (AI Ethics)
- Intro to Self Driving Cars
- Guest Module- Self Driving Car FYP
- Guest Module - Build Your Own Self-Driving Car
- Intro to Deep Fakes
- Challenge Assignment
- Machine Learning by Example
- Guest Lecture - AI by Accenture
- History of AI
- Types of AI
- Turing Test
- Consequences of AI