The CISSP CBK (Common Body of knowledge) online training is a comprehensive course that covers information security concepts and industry best practices, along with the 8 domains of the CISSP CBK (Common Body of Knowledge). Students will gain knowledge in information security that will increase their ability to successfully implement and manage security programs in any organization or government entity. The goal of this course is to provide students with the core knowledge necessary to be a successful security professional in this day and age.
This program is comprised of the following domains:
- Security and Risk Management
- Asset Security
- Security Engineering
- Communications and Network Security
- Identity and Access Management
- Security Assessment and Testing
- Security Operations
- Software Development Security
• IT security-related practitioners
• IT auditors
• Consultants working at Big 4 firms
• Forensics Investigators
• Network or security analysts
• Security Operations Center (SOC) engineers
• Network administrators
• Information security specialists
• Risk management professionals
The course is intended for anyone who would like to pursue a career to having no experience but is willing to learn within 8 of the security domains. We will be teaching the course in a way that covers all the key concepts to ensure that sound understanding and knowledge is laid down as the foundation upon which our Nafi members can start to build their career within the cybersecurity arena within any of the 8 domains InshAllah. Those members who already have experience can use that knowledge as stepping stones to continue their journey to pass the official exam.
The average salary for a female CISSP falls between $73,627 and $111,638, while the average male salary is between $78,788 and $119,184.
The CISSP is a foundational certification for those seeking a higher level security profession as well as one of the most highly sought.
Available: Sep 1st 2020
Prerequisites: No Pre-Requisites
Instructor: Muhammad Faisal
Urdu & French
Muhammad Faisal An Alumni of Stanford, MIT, London Metropolitan University and Royal Holloway University.
He is a subject matter expert in Cyber Security, Offensive Security, Digital Forensics, with a combination of Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and Artificial Intelligence.
He holds CISSP, CISM, CISA, CISMP, SSCP, ISSMP, ISSAP to name a few.
- Domain 1 Security & Risk Management
- Domain 2 Asset Security
- Domain 3 Security Architecture and Engineering
- Domain 4 Communication and Network Security
- Domain 5 Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Domain 6 Security Assessment and Testing
- Domain 7 Security Operations
- Domain 8 Software Development Security
- Practice Quiz sets for CISSP (if you score 85% then you are ready for the final exam)